We may ask you to share certain personal information with us, such as your first name, last name, or email address. Whitehouse Gallery considers your privacy extremely important. That is why we want to give you the best possible information and control over what happens to your personal data. Whitehouse Gallery pldeges to respect this in order to provide you with the best possible experience. This privacy statement is issued by Whitehouse Gallery with registered offices at Groot Park 2, 3360 Lovenjoel and company number BE 0460.419.606.
"Website" means the website whitehousegallery.be. "Personal data" has the meaning defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, which includes any information that identifies or can identify a natural person (also called "data subject"). “Whitehouse Gallery” means Whitehouse Gallery, with registered office at 3360 Lovenjoel, Groot Park 2, registered in the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises with number BE 0460.419.606.
When you visit our website, Whitehouse Gallery may process your personal data.
Why do we process your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- analysis of your visit to our website where we ask for your explicit consent;
- personalization of advertisements where we ask for your explicit consent;
- communication when completing a contact form via our website or other digital channel where we assume your implied consent;
- correspondence when you have called or emailed us;
- handling of complaints and questions.
What personal data do we collect?
What is our legal basis for processing personal data?
- analyze your visit to our website
- personalize advertisements
We rely on your implicit consent for:
- communication via a contact form
- correspondence when you have called or emailed us
How does Whitehouse Gallery collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following cases:
- when sending a request for information on the website (via the contact form);
- when sending a request to subscribe to our newsletter;
- if you call us, email us, or correspond with us in any way other than through the website.
Transfer of personal data
How long do we keep personal data?
Last update: 2 February 2022